Unique embroidered sweatshirt collaboration with Charlotte MacMillan 'The Collagist'. Each shirt is individually embroidered by The Collagist.
80% Combed Ring Spun Cotton, 20% Polyester
We are proud of our products and aim to send out orders within 48hours of purchase. However, please allow up to a maximum of 10 days. We believe in the quality of our goods and will not be happy until you are.
|Ireland & The Irelands||£6.50|
|International Outside EU||£12.00|
* Handling and custom fees may be applicable to parcels sent outside of the E.U. Any duties payable are the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid on delivery.
When trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, you should consider the following:
- Credit card approval must be received prior to processing your order
- Shipping only occurs on business days — Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- There are certain holidays that carriers do not pickup or deliver
For online purchases, we operate a “no quibble” exchange or refund guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, just return it in its original and unworn condition, within 14 days of receipt and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the purchase price. Parcels that are returned, remain the customer’s responsibility and a refund will not be given until the parcel is received. We recommend that you send your returns using a recorded or signed for service post and that you retain proof of postage. If returning goods from outside of the UK, please ensure the package is sent on a tracked service or with ‘proof of postage’. All returned goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach us.
Once delivered to the warehouse, it takes up to 48 working hours for goods to then be processed. Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
We will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect or faulty. If the item was faulty when you receive it, please notify us within 14 days of receipt.
If you have any questions about returning goods, please contact us at
What to do when returning by post
- Remember to indicate if you would rather exchange the goods or receive a refund. Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- State the preferred delivery address for your exchange.
- Feed-back is always welcomed.
- Take to your local post office to receive the tracking code and to successfully deposit.
- To make a return or exchange, we must receive the the goods in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely and we recommend that you use a recorded or signed for delivery service.
- If goods are returned from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We cannot accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
- The cost of returning goods to us is the responsibility of the customer.
Please send returns toGlitterbomb Ltd,
4 Radcot St, London,
Sale return policy
For items bought online, our standard returns policy applies to both full-priced and sale items.